ArchFlexSystem footbeds strengthen the natural shock absorption and stability mechanisms of the foot by giving flexible support to the arch without locking their movement. Patented 5 part construction includes double ridge thermal plastic urethane heel cassette to provide trampoline effect at heelstike, supportive but flexible polyethylene body, firm full length ethylene vinyl acetate, perforated and channeled for air circulation, Poliyou foam layer for cushion and conformity as it takes the shape of your foot for semi-custom fit and low friction top layer lining.
Features & Highlights
- ICEBUG Unisex Adult Medium M5+/W6.5+ Upgrade Replacement Footbed
- 5% thermal polyurethane, 30% polyethylene, 40% ethylene vinyl acetate, 20% open cell polyurethane, 5% polyester
- Dynamic support, natural movement. Supports the arches of the foot without locking them into place.
- Durable cushioned comfort with truly functional support,...formerly exclusive features.
- Hand wash in warm water. Laundry, dish or footwear soap and brush. Rinse well. Or, machine wash warm. Air dry away from excessive heat.
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ArchFlexSystem Footbeds, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.