Product Description & Reviews
Microcellular pads are included. Bloch's philosophy of listening to dancers is still as strong today as it was when Jacob Bloch made his first pair of pointe shoes in 1932. This style runs smaller than marked. The manufacturer recommends going a half size larger than your normal size (if you are trying to accommodate a wide width, please order a full size larger than your normalToe tap secured to a resonating board for a full deep sound and stability. Non-slip pro balance rubber pad. Elastic strap join to release tension on the instep.
Features & Highlights
- Toe tap secured to a resonating board for a full deep sound and stability
- Non-slip pro balance rubber pad
- Elastic strap join to release tension on the instep
- Bloch Techno taps
- Strong heel and toe counter for durability
- Cushioned insole for comfort and shock absorption
- Sizing: Start with 1 full size up from street shoe
|Part Number:||S0302L BLK|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.8 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.