Product Description & Reviews
The Rikki Knight® Eat Sleep Wrestling Design Neoprene Clutch Wristlet with Matching Passport Holder is the perfect combo for your travels. Ditch the bulky bag and leave your home with the new UKBK Clutch Wristlet made from Neoprene Material with a Zipper closure that can be hooked on to the wristlet lobster clasp to ensure that the contents are safe from pickpockets whilst keeping your essentials protected The Passport holder has a faux leather inside lining with a rubber string holder to hold the passport. Other side has 1 large pocket slot and 2 smaller card slots perfect for boarding pass, cards,ID cards, or money ...! Protect your passport by using the Rikki Knight® Eat Sleep Wrestling Passport Holder. Avoid the hassle of not finding your passport when needed, with the Eat Sleep Wrestling design printed on both sides of the passport holder you'll be able to identify and find you passport in no time! Disclaimer: all images are printed directly into the material - the texture of the image will always be a flat surface. Any images that appears to be 3d, textured, or glittery are flat printed images and are proudly printed in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- Combo Set includes 1 Passport Holder with 1 Matching Neoprene Clutch Wristlet
- Passport Holder Measures: 3.65" x 5.55" when closed, Image Printed on Both sides
- Passport Holder Inside: Rubber String Holder for Passport with 2 card slots
- Wristlet measures 6.5"x4.5"x0.75" with Zipper Closure, Image Printed on One side Black Material All Round
- Wristlet has Zipper closure that can be hooked on to the wristlet lobster clasp for safety purposes
|Color:||Eat Sleep Wrestling|
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.